Former chairman of the Utah Republican Party, Thomas Wright, joins Hatch in a discussion that includes how homeschooling and quarantine are going in the Wright house?
Other topics tackled are:
- GOP convention is over: What’s next for the Wright campaign ahead of the primary?
- Utah is starting to reopen for business. Is it too soon? Too late?
- Many Utah businesses may not be able to open for months, arenas, theaters, malls, aquarium, water parks etc. Is there a way to keep businesses like this afloat?
- Wearing a mask: health choice or political choice. Many are now saying it is unconstitutional and it does no good.
- Hydroxychloroquine purchase by the state $800,000. The money has now been returned. Was this purchase a good old boys club deal or was it in good faith to help the people of utah?
- Wright wants trade de-stigmatized post pandemic. What will this mean?
- Utah has seen clear air, open streets and a nice break during the pandemic. How do we keep Utah’s air clean as we return to business as usual?