Heidi Hatch hosts guests Maura Carabello and Greg Hughes to talk politics and events with viewpoints from both sides including:
- $1.6 billion in Federal funds allocation
- Masks can no longer be mandated by school districts.
Utah Lawmakers ignore the Governor and tackle forbidden topics
- 2nd Amendment Sanctuary
- Critical Race Theory
- House Democrats walk off the floor
- When you ban CRT does it become a slippery slope of what gets banned next?
- Why are these two topics now trending nationally? We went from 0-90 FAST
Governor today said he’s ok with CRT in college not K-12
Utah Board of Education has been tasked with looking at CRT
First ever joint interview with Senators Mike Lee and Mitt Romney:
You can now watch the full 42 minute interview online.